Thursday, July 14, 2011

dc

k so im in Maryland and it is so fun i dont know how to get pics cuz its not my computer. I was there for 2 days then we went to North Carolina for a week in a beach house on the outer banks. It was so fun i loved it and still am.we went to D.C. yesterday and went to the Natural History Smithsonioan. And thats where the flimed night of the musam the smithsonioan sorry if there are errors. It was so cool i loved it. We are dying browm lowlights in my hair and i got my bangs cut.Tomarrow we are going to wake up at 6 to get ready to go to my aunt L church because the young women are reading the Book of Mormon in two days. We will so half tomarrow and the other half the next day.And all the beehives are staying at my aunt L house and the mimands and lorals are staying at a diffrent leaders house. Fun Fun. the we will have breakfast at the houses the head on to the church. Its going to be so fun well hopefully i get to blogging again . bye bye. and on my moms blog you can look at some of the pics or my aunt L

2 comments: